AOE / AOTE
|Model||A0E 230||A0E 330||A0E 440||A0TE 230||A0TE 330||A0TE 440|
|Dough capacity (min./max) *kg||25/120||35/180||45/250||25/120||35/180||45/250|
|Motors power 1st /2nd speedKw||3.7/5.2||3.7/5.2||5.7/7.2||4.0/5.7||4.0/5.7||4.6/6.9|
|Height from bowl edgemmA||820||870||985||820||870||985|
AOE Free bowl.
AOTE Motorized bowl.
*: capacity based on the percentage of liquid/flour = 60%
All data are to be considered as nominal, MIXER srl reserves the right to make any changes to the product and/or technical specifications without notice.
• Painted steel rack raised from the ground on 4 adjustable feet.
• Fork made of high resistance aluminium, can be lifted by hand.
• Stainless steel bowl.
• Two-speed fork motor.
• Movement is transmitted by means of pulleys and V-belts with reduction gear in oil bath.
• Adjustable mechanical brake on bowl.
• Bowl carrying trolley on wheels.
• Release/connection of trolley by hydraulic cylinder commanded by dedicated control unit.
• Manual lifting/descent of head.
• Electric commands on side of head, two timers, setting of work time with automatic shift from 1st to 2nd speed.
• Opening/closing control with hold-to-run buttons.
• Two independent motors for fork and bowl. (AOTE).
• Two-speed motors. (AOTE).
• Movement is transmitted to bowl by clutch wheel mounted on gear motor. (AOTE).
• Rack and guard in stainless steel with micro-shot peening treatment.
• Fork in stainless steel.
• Electric panel on left.
• Electric panel separate from the machine body (max. 2 m).
• Couple of connections for lateral discharge lifters.
• Special voltage/frequency.
• Packaging in wooden crate.