|Model||IBT.E 130||IBT.E 150|
|Dough capacity (min./max) *kg||10/130||10/150|
|Motors power 1st /2nd speedKw||3.9/5.7||3.9/5.7|
|Height from bowl edgemmA||980||1035|
*: capacity based on the percentage of liquid/flour = 60%
All data are to be considered as nominal, MIXER srl reserves the right to make any changes to the product and/or technical specifications without notice.
• Painted steel rack raised from the ground on 4 adjustable feet.
• Bowl, arms and safety guard made of stainless steel.
• Two independent 2-speed motors for spiral and bowl.
• Movement is transmitted to the arms by means of pulleys and V-belts with reduction gear in oil bath.
• Movement is transmitted to the bowl by means of a coupling with elastic and tilting clutch wheel and belt speed reducer.
• Bowl carrying trolley on wheels.
• Release/connection of trolley and head lifting/descent by hydraulic cylinders commanded by dedicated control unit.
• Electric panel located in separate cabinet on the right side of the machine.
• Electric commands with two timers, setting of work time with automatic shift from 1st to 2nd speed.
• Opening/closing control with hold-to-run buttons.
• Uprated tools speed (70rpm).
• Rack and guard in stainless steel with micro-shot peening treatment.
• Computer with 7” touch screen monitor to:
a. Program and store 100 recipes;
b. Automatic or manual mode;
c. Exchange signals with automatic systems for dosage of ingredients;
d. Active protection of mechanical and electrical components of the machine;
e. Management of codes and description of anomalies/alarms including language selection (languages available: IT-UK-FR- ES – D).
• System to vary the speed of the tools by inverter.
• Electric panel on left.
• Electric panel separate from the machine body (max. 2 m).
• Couple of connections for lateral discharge lifters.
• Special voltage/frequency.
• Packaging in wooden crate.