- pane & baguettes
|Model||FOR.EVO 180||FOR.EVO 280||FOR.EVO 320|
|Motors power 1st /2nd speedKw||12,5/15||14/17||22/26,5|
Technical data are purely as an indication. Mixer company reserve to modify them without notice.
• Fork mixer.
• Painted steel structure, raised from the ground on 4 adjustable feet.
• Bowl and fork in stainless steel.
• Controlled by a 7’’ touch-screen panel.
• Two independent motors for tool and bowl.
• System to vary the speed of tool and bowl with an inverter drive (commands on the touch-screen panel of the machine).
• Closed bowl lid (to prevent dust infiltration) made of stainless steel with blue polyethylene rim.
• Working area of mixer and electrical board with IP65 protection level (completely protected from powders and protected from water jets).
• Tool motion is given by an OIL FREE system via pulleys and V-belts. Bowl motion is given by a coupling between bowl & friction wheel – elastic & tilting – with belt speed reducer.
• Bowl drive wheel equipped with anti-skid, anti-condensation, anti-oily system, heat insulated.
• Bowl trolley on wheels.Hooking/releasing of bowl and lifting/lowering of head with hydraulic cylinders, controlled by related central unit.
• Electrical board on separated cabinet, installed on right side of the machine.
• Machine, bowl trolley, protective cases & electrical board made of S/S.
• Central greasing system of main bearings (manual or automatic).
• Air conditioning system for electrical board.
• Control panel with 10’’ touch-screen panel.
• Connection with automatic dosing systems.
• Automatic head lowering device (sensitive ring).
• Scraper for bowl walls.
• Dough temperature probe installed inside the scraper.
• Automatic opening at end cycle.
• Electrical board on left side or separated from the machine.
• Hopper on bowl lid for insertion of micro-ingredients.
• Nozzles on bowl lid for powders/liquids loading.
• Hole on bowl bottom to drain water.