WITH REMOVABLE BOWL
- pane & baguettes
|Model||IBT.EVO 180||IBT.EVO 220||IBT.EVO 320|
All data are to be considered as nominal, MIXER srl reserves the right to make any changes to the product and/or technical specifications without notice.
• Beater arms mixer
• Painted steel structure, raised from the ground on 4 adjustable feet.
• Bowl and tools in stainless steel.
• Controlled by a 7’’ touch-screen panel.
• Automatic opening at the end of cycle (selectable option).
• Recipes carried out according to “time” parameter or “drawn current” parameter.
• Recipes detailed record.
• Two independent motors for tools and bowl.
• System to vary the speed of tools and bowl with an inverter drive (commands on the touch-screen panel of the machine – residual current switch type B necessary).
• Stainless steel bowl lid with blue polyethylene rim equipped with wide interlocked opening hole.
• Electrical board with IP65 protection level (completely protected from powders and protected from water jets).
• Tools motion is given by pulleys and belts with reduction gear in oil bath. Bowl motion is given by coupling between bowl & friction wheel – elastic & tilting – with belt speed reducer.
• Bowl drive wheel equipped with anti-skid, anti-condensation, anti-oily system, heat insulated.
• Bowl trolley on wheels.
• Hooking/releasing of bowl and lifting/lowering of head with hydraulic cylinders, controlled by related central unit.
• Electrical board on separated cabinet, installed on right side of the machine.
• Machine, bowl trolley, protective cases & electrical board made of S/S.
• Central greasing system of main bearings (manual or automatic).
• Air conditioning system for electrical board.
• Control panel with 10’’ touch-screen panel.
• Connection with automatic dosing systems.
• Anti-crushing ring on bowl lid.
• Scraper for bowl walls.
• Dough temperature probe installed inside the scraper.
• Electrical board on left side or separated from the machine.
• Hopper on bowl lid for insertion of micro-ingredients.
• Nozzles on bowl lid for powders/liquids loading.
• Hole on bowl bottom to drain water.
• Bowl motion system with pinion installed on crown wheel.